Member Services Associate
We’re building a revolutionary team of sales professionals who want to help people, contribute to a mission driven business, and be a part of a once in a lifetime company—in other words, folks who want to change the world!
This is an incredible opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup devoted to helping people manage their health, and the health of their loved ones. Our culture combines the best of camaraderie, competitiveness, and compassion.
If you’re ready to join a team that loves what they sell, and loves to sell, keep reading!
CareZone is the market-leading mobile app for managing health and caregiving. We make life simpler for millions of people—helping them manage medications and private care related health information. Every day, we’re humbled and energized by the feedback we receive from our users (just check out our reviews in the app stores).
- Competitive pay with bonus opportunities
- Great health, vision, and dental benefits
- Generous paid time off and sick benefits
- A 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Coffee, snacks, and a friendly, casual work environment.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll help grow our customer base by enrolling CareZone members in services that make it easier for them to manage their health and health providers.
- You’ll consistently achieve acquisition, retention, satisfaction, and loyalty goals.
- You’ll provide helpful guidance, timely assistance, and an extraordinary level of care to people who need your help.
- You’ll interact with CareZone members via email and phone.
- You’ll work collaboratively with other teams to improve the company and our offerings.
- You’ll identify opportunities to increase individual and team performance.
Who We’re Looking For
- We’re looking people who have
- Integrity and a deep, genuine commitment to privacy and confidentiality.
- High emotional intelligence with tons of passion, energy, and empathy.
- Exceptional closing skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to thrive working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong work ethic, phenomenal organizational skills, and a sharp focus on goals.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new, products, sales messaging, and technology.
Desired education and experience
Experience managing your health, or caring for a child, parent, or spouse.
A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals.
1-3 years sales experience.
Comfortable with technology, including mobile apps and web services.
Call center experience and familiarity with health insurance (‘what’s a co-pay?’), doctors and pharmacies a plus.
Maturity and street smarts are highly valued—we like people with life experience.
High School diploma required. University/accreditation is a plus.
We'd love to hear from you! Drop us a line with your résumé and cover letter telling us why you'd be a great fit for our team!