Medicare Sales Agent
We’re building a revolutionary team of inside sales professionals who want to help people, contribute to a mission driven business, and be a part of a once in a lifetime company—in other words, folks who want to change the world!
CareZone Financial Services is seeking a Full-Time Seasonal, Medicare Sales Agent. Our culture combines the best of camaraderie, competitiveness, and compassion.
If you’re ready to join a team that loves what they sell, and loves to sell, keep reading!
About CareZone Financial Services
CareZone Financial Services makes it simpler to find the best insurance and financial services available.
- Competitive base salary plus incentive.
- We provide great health, vision, and dental benefits - paid for you and your family.
- We provide a 401(k) plan (with company match) and paid time off.
- We’re casual—we care about your performance, not your clothes.
- We provide team lunches and all the coffee and healthy snacks you need.
- We want your creativity—and we listen to all great ideas.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll help grow our customer base by enrolling CareZone members in Medicare products and services over the phone.
- You’ll consistently achieve acquisition, retention, satisfaction, and loyalty goals.
- You’ll provide helpful guidance, timely assistance, and an extraordinary level of care to people who need your help.
- You’ll maintain accurate data entry, ensuring all data fields are entered in a timely manner according to policy and procedures.
- You’ll interact with CareZone members via email and phone.
- You’ll work collaboratively with other teams to improve the company and our offerings.
- You’ll identify opportunities to increase individual and team performance.
We’re looking people who have
- Integrity and a deep, genuine commitment to privacy and confidentiality.
- High emotional intelligence with tons of passion, energy, and empathy.
- Exceptional closing and sales skills, including making outbound calls to follow up on and close business and drive to meet sales goals.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to thrive working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong work ethic, phenomenal organizational skills, and a sharp focus on goals.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new products, sales messaging, and technology.
Desired education and experience
- 2+ years inside sales experience, in a broker or insurance company is a plus.
- Medicare sales experience is a plus.
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals.
- Knowledgeable with insurance rules and regulations is a plus.
- Comfortable with technology, including mobile apps and web services.
- 2 + years call center experience.
- Maturity and street smarts are highly valued—we like people with life experience.
- High School diploma required. University/accreditation is a plus.
We'd love to hear from you!
Apply with your résumé and cover letter telling us why you'd be a great fit for our team!